The Quests : Roads to Enlightenment First Encounter


RTE : First Encounter


I talked to the lady, and she told me about some vagabonds that are coming into this village to join the six clans.


Seems that I came into the world of kung fu of might and heroes. She wants to guide me to learn more about this new world.


Seems that my body starts to transform and I got some new abilities. (Pressing 'C')


Seems I have five new attributes :
1.Strenght (Str)
2.Essence (Ess)
3.Wisdom (Wis)
4.Constitution (Con)
5.Dexterity (Dex)

I have 10 points to distribute. In this cruel world I must get stronger to become a good hero of the light so I will add my points to str/dex.



Seems that my guide wants to talk to me again.


Oh...I also have mastery (Press D). Feel the power of weapons... I have lots to choose from.


She wants to show me more of the new kung fu world. Seems the name of the village came from the many bamboo trees.


Through the knowledge and experience I upgraded to LS 1 ( Losing Self 1 ), a new step to become a kung fu hero.


New points are added.



Comments