RTE : Basic Fist Attack


The Hermit has a new quest for me. I need to learn some kung fu !


He wants m to travel the land and find the dispached wu tang disciple Xiang Fengzi. I tried my new skill : the light foot ( press 'ALT' ). I opened the mini-map to look for the blue quest sign.





He is explaining to me that I need to learn the basic attack, the basic attack that is used by the vagabonds., it is the primary form of kung fu . Also, you can learn the smashing kung fu.


He wants to talk to me again. He tells me that I need to equip the weapon I recived from hermit.


The weapon is in inventory (press I ). I selected and now my gloves are equip, ready to kung fu !



Now I talked again with the wu tang disciple that told me that in front of him is a pile of wood to train the basic fist. I talked to him again and learn the basic kung fu.



I went to the training ground and enter combat mode ( press TAB ) to train. You can also [ress the small icon on your tab.



I press the wood pile in combat mode and started the kung fu training. I took the gloves so I learn the basic fist, if you took the sword you will learn the basic sword.





The disciple wanted to talk to me again. He wants to make sure that along the way I will learn all type of kung fu.



After the training, I improved a lot of my skills and new experience came in. After I finished the quest I level up to LS 2. Two new quests appeared on the map.


Comments