RTE : Helping the Alchemy


I am excited. New quest on the way. I went to Bamboo Clinic, where Shao Xianyou told me that he needs my help. He makes elixirs, but lots of bandits are outside the village and he is afraid. He needs twigs and wild gingsen.





I open the quest menu (Press Q) and I could see what exactly needs and where is located. I run there and I picked up fast the twigs. The bandits martial arts levels were higher than me (red).




After I picked up the 8 twigs I still need it the WG so I went to search it in the bamboo forest, near the big snakes.



After my heroic deed he could make elixirs again and I gaind another level of xp, LS 3.


Also as reward I got an elixir level 1 constitution that add me one point to my constitution after dranck it. More kung fu power !




Comments