Daily Quest Hefei (Costume/Deco)


By night I arrive at Hefei at Coupon Collecter. He gave me a quest to buy Tai Bai Liquor from Hefei Tavern and go to the Grave Guard. When I came back, as I reward I recieve 5 shabby coupons.














I discovered the 3 NPCs of costumes, the properties and how to exchange it.

3 types of costumes : shabby, normal and fine. The fines are the highes ones and has better properties, but you need more time to make it and some mall upgrades. Also for level 4 costume/deco shabby and normal you need item mall material.

Shabby : Shabby coupons + materials (trade NPC)- level 1.
Level 2,3,4 shabby coupons + materials (trade NPC) + mobs drop+dungeoun drops+mall material (golden fragment)

Normal : Normal coupons (5 shabby = 1 normal)  + materials (trade NPC)- level 1.
Level 2,3,4 shabby coupons + materials (trade NPC) + mobs drop+dungeoun drops+mall material (golden fragment)

Fine : Fine coupons ( 7 normal = 1 fine) + materials (trade NPC)- level 1.
Level 2,3,4 shabby coupons + materials (trade NPC) + mobs drop+dungeoun drops+mall material (golden fragment)














Evil's Hermit Costume/deco, level 1 :



Comments

  1. I have been in the same situation before. It’s not as easy an answer as you think it is, it is something that you will need to think through for yourself over a period of time. visit this site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment