Video Log : Ultimate Tablet





Hello fellows dragons of the 9d land ! 

In this video I will talk about the ultimate tablet chain of crafting. Lately, there is a great concern among community on ultimate tablet subject.In the game, on the discord, on the you tube I receive many messages related to this topic.

Now in the game we need many ultimate tablets to craft the top items and there are few ways to acquire the ultimate tablet. The questions and issues I got from players are the following:  

How many ultimate tablets we need to craft the last relics ? Why so many?

How do I get the ultimate tablet? 

Why the last relics needs so many ultimate tablets to craft? 

Is there any other way than infinite dungeons runs and marketplace to get them? 

What does RedFox think of when threw us so many items to craft with the ultimate tablets and in reality we can not get them at all? 

We need years of game play to craft the last content items, what they are thinking ? The game becomes 80% paid, the proportion of free games is way exceeded.

How do Korean developers think about bringing more ultimate tablets into the game? 

I am immortal spirit 6, the last level of the game and I can not even access the new weapon because it takes me at least two years to farm the ultimate tablets, what is the game going for? For one tablet I need it one year of infinite dungeon. No weapon till now need it pay content. 

I will try to answer in this video on this issues. Seowang set level 3 need 2 ultimate tablets and Seowang set level 5 another 4 and you can not craft it without level 3, so 6 till now. Than we have the red new weapon with another 2 , Mirisa set with another 2 and the 4 relics that you can see in my video with another 4, so we need 14 ultimate tablets to acces the content. 

The ways to get the ultimate tablets in game are : from infinite dungeon from where you can get points to trade for ultimate tablet. Press F11 and make daily the dungeon. Another way to get them is from marketplace. We have them in Blue Dragon Treasure Box and we got 3 free every month from stamp and Guardian Soul Boxes in marketplace. You can also buy it from Hefei from other players. Right now there is no other ways than this to get them in the game.

Regarding RedFox questions, I think is better to ask them directly this questions and put this issues on the debate list for the next year open problems to be solved. I am one of the players that have friends in korean server since 2007 and I know a guy there that is doing guides for the korean version and he told me that they do not need so many ultimate tablets and the relics we need ultimate tablets to craft they got them from an event. You can see in my slideshow the korean craft chain for those relics, so I am pretty sure Koreans do not have a problem with the new relics accessibility. 

The new weapon is the top weapon so maybe they were thinking that it is an achievement and to be hard to get. In my opinion if an item is to hard to get I would not try to get it, because we will have another content for sure and could be replaced with another one that will not be so hard to get it. Also, if players are not happy with how the things are going now with this ultimate tablets they can voice their concerns and ask the publishers to correct in the future the things. Everything has a way to be handle and correct. I am not sure if in the future content we will get more of the ultimate tablets, but if we do I also will voice to get more in game ways to get the tablets or lower the infinite dungeon points to get it. If we revamp so many dungeons, this dungeon also should be revamp and get more items from there as GOW set with lower points as it is in korean server now.   

Till next time I wish you good luck to get more ultimate tablets from your free boxes ! 

Comments