Video Log : Patch 186-189 : Black Temple Dungeon Plate





Good tidings to you, fellow dragon! In the patches 186 to 188 , Bead Plate of the Black Temple has been added to Tibet Bridge Engineer, Qibu Baihui create list. Black Temple Plate Shards and Black Temple Marble drops from the last boss in the Black Temple dungeon. Than the visuals of the shards did not correspond to the black monk dungeon so in patch Patch 189 Black Temple Plate Shards and Black Temple Marble image icon was fixed. In this video I will talk about this issue.

Black Monk Dungeon revamp in korean server was released one month before golden castle revamp dungeon and is a lower dungeon than golden castle. In our version of game, Golden Castle was revamp before black monk so we have a relic call Bead Plate Heavenly Fist that we can not create without black monk plate. These days speaking with players nobody really understood why we rush up with throw up in the game the plate without the all revamp content of the dungeon.The players did not made a presure on RedFox to release only the plate, without the revamp content. The game masters told us that we will get the black monk revamp dungeon and the new map and everybody waited to get it.

With the new patch we got only random the plate. I though it was unintentionally due the first shards and plate that look like Silver coin Mansion, that was repair and due the critical buff bug. But, the game master said it is intentional and we can get it now and it is not the dungeon revamp. Than everybody was like ... what ?

First of all we do not know in what pass the shards drop and what is the drop rate of the shards because we did not have an official information on this, but I got some information from a player call ThanhLong who shared that he got shards in all passes from 23 rounds he got 3 shards and 1 marble. Thank to Thanh for this information. Thanh also got the passes one month ago.To get the passes and farm this dungeon without revamp is very hard. As you can see on my video, you need to kill 4 bosses to get the plates for the passes. This morning I had luck and the area was clean so I got myself in the dungeon. But, I was not luck with the loot and got 0 shards and 0 marble. So, from this we can learn that the boss drops random the shards or the beads and it is not a rule he will drop all the time.

Personally I will not lose my time on camping the bosses, pvp with other players that camp it or have higher damage than me to farm this dungeon till I get all the revamp content. It is a waste of time for me who has high level characters. I better get the Christmas resources to craft some of the rewards.  But if we balance the difficulty of the dungeon now with the revamp one, I would give a go for the low players who wants to farm it now, yet they have to balance the pvp and damage factor of other players. 

Till next time, I wish you better luck with your drop in black monk dungeon !

Comments